Web Application Developer - Remote APAC (UTC+8)
We are looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join our team.
You'll be expected to carefully think about how users will interact with the applications you build. In addition, you'll need to consider how you and your teammates will maintain your code base over time. Ideally, you should also have a good sense of design and the ability to foster a close, collaborative relationship with our design and API teams.
This is a full-time remote position based in APAC. Our primary time zone is UTC+8 so you must be able to work within normal business hours of this time zone.
- Experience building and maintaining web apps across multiple browsers
- Have detailed understanding of how browsers work and the differences between rendering and JS implementations
- Strong understanding of CSS and preprocessing
- Deep, fundamental understanding of the document object model (DOM)
- Angular, React, Vue, or similar
- Must have an open mind and a hunger to continually learn new things
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Comfortable adapting quickly to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of deployment on Google Cloud and/or Amazon AWS
Nice to have:
- Experienced with server-side development in any framework (node, Django, etc.)
- REST API design experience
- Data modeling
- Exposure to design tooling manipulation (Figma, Invision, Sketch, etc.)
- Mobile development experience
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- You'll get to work closely with colleagues in a globally distributed team of talented and supportive engineers, architects, and designers
- Physical location flexibility